Scary trail haunted cave
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy-medium
Group Size Small Group
Enter, if you dare into our scary forest, where the jungle comes alive at night with eerie sights and sounds. This 45-minute walk through our haunted forest on a winding jungle trail leads you past ancient trees, old Mayan pathways, and a prehistoric Mayan staircase ascending to the mouth of a gaping cave. What’s lurking in the shadows? An ominous light and an unsettling mist beckon you forward. You are not alone. Are you brave enough to see what you will encounter?
This bone-chilling tour is a 4-hour tour located right in the beautiful 300+ acre adventure park.
What to bring:
- packed breakfast and/or lunch
- water and/or snacks
What to wear:
- comfortable clothing and hiking/running shoes
- admissions fee
- licensed professional tour guide
- meals and beverages are available for purchase
- hotel pickup and drop-off within San Ignacio can be arranged for an additional cost